Digital Marketing Manager
What is Relish?
Relish is the world’s first ever personal trainer for relationships.
Founded in 2018 by a highly experienced female entrepreneur, and still operating somewhat under the radar, Relish is backed by a top tier Silicon Valley venture firm. We use micro-learning techniques and machine learning to deliver a customized relationship plan to make relationships more satisfying and more likely to last the distance. The Relish customer gets empirically proven advice, backed by a panel of expert advisors that is timely, tailored and - most importantly - action-orientated.
Walking the fine line between young/fun/engaging and highly authoritative, Relish aims to take the hard work out of relationships for any gender, no matter what flavour their relationships. We give time-pressed people a carefully curated improvement plan - small activities that make a big difference.
As Relish’s Digital Marketing Executive, you will be a highly quantitative yet creative, results-driven person. You will have had at least 3 years experience of paid advertising for an app-based product with CPA and growth targets. You will have responsibility for growing our paid advertising spend across all current digital platforms and opening up new channels.
You will understand how to best use relevant, timely and high quality content and creative to maintain brand integrity while continuing to hit CPA targets. You’ll work directly with the CEO and the product team to drive growth.
You’ll be driven to succeed, be willing to go above and beyond expectations, and be excited and passionate about Relish’s vision and mission.
- Proven performance marketer with deeply quantitative mindset (min 3 years experience).
- Managed a budget of over $2m per annum across multiple channels for a consumer web/mobile app (actually doing it yourself – not using an agency)
- Deep experience of Facebook, Apple Search, Google Apps, Google Search advertising required
- Experience of affiliate, content and influencer marketing
- Proven experience of running campaign analytics (e.g. Appsflyer)
- Experience of actively engaging with consumers and working with product team to continually refine the value proposition.
- Ability to work independently
- Sense of humor, collaboration and all that good stuff ☺
You get Bonus Points if you also have any of:
- Offline marketing experience
- Social media experience (customer engagement and the interplay with paid)
- PR experience
- Start-up experience
- Management experience (even if it is just an agency!)
What Should You Expect From Relish?
- Competitive salary, benefits and employee option scheme
- Opportunity to work in an exciting new venture backed tech startup with a female founder who has previously built a household name consumer technology company
- Flexible working
- Occasional overseas trips (to visit our engineering team in Scotland)
- Based in Mamaroneck, NY (office is near the train station!)
Send an email to email@example.com with:
- A COVER LETTER telling us why you're the right person for this role
- Your resume
We look forward to hearing from you!