What is Relish?
Relish is the world’s first ever personal trainer for relationships.
Founded in 2018 by a highly experienced female entrepreneur, Relish is backed by a top tier Silicon Valley venture firm. We use micro-learning techniques and machine learning to deliver a customized relationship plan to make relationships more satisfying and more likely to last the distance. The Relish customer gets empirically proven advice, backed by a panel of expert advisors that is timely, tailored and - most importantly - action-orientated.
Walking the fine line between young/fun/engaging and highly authoritative, Relish aims to take the hard work out of relationships for people. We give time-pressed people little tweaks that make a big difference.
As a Relish Relationship Coach, you will work closely with Relish’s Head Coach, a trained counselor, to help Relish customers create behavioral awareness in order to make changes that will positively impact their relationship. You will provide actions steps that users can implement in their daily life that support their relationship goals and ultimately improve the health of their relationship.
How will you do this?
- You will work closely with the Head of Content to agree the most relevant content for users
- You will use a strength based and person-centered approach and engage with users in a positive and supportive manner through various electronic channels
- You will initiate topics of discussion in the Relish community based on an editorial calendar
- You will respond to users in the community to guide and contribute to the conversation, using the Relish voice to keep the engagement positive, productive and supportive
- You will work to enhance the quality and personalization of Relish
A Relish Coach:
- Supports and validates our users, using a voice that is relatable, understanding and situation appropriateWorks from a strength-based approach
- Cultivates a level of comfort, security and familiarity for users
- Is relentlessly positive and focused on driving action in our users
- Identifies users that need higher level of care and provides appropriate resources
- Uses humor and self-disclosure in a productive and appropriate manner
And Who Are You?
- REQUIRED: You have at least 1-2 years experience as a Counselor, Social Worker, Marriage and Family Therapist or Relationship/Life Coach
- You have experience in an a therapeutic setting (private practice, clinic, group work)
- Knowledge and expertise in relationship dynamics and therapeutic approaches to treating couples
- Very comfortable with technology and quick to pick up new systems
- Fluent English speaker, ability to write compellingly with an excellent grasp of spelling and grammar
- You work well in a collaborative environment
- You’re excited by the idea of using a different more accessible avenue to help impact positively impact relationships
- You are resourceful and comfortable with the ambiguity inherent in the startup environment, you thrive in a fast-moving, and rapidly-changing environment.
- You constantly seek to learn and improve yourself, the team, and the product, sharing your mistakes, learning from them, and supporting others to do the same.
What Should You Expect From Relish?
- Competitive salary, benefits and employee option scheme
- Opportunity to work in an exciting new venture backed tech startup with a female founder who has previously built a household name consumer technology company
- Flexible working
- Occasional overseas trips (to visit our engineering team in Scotland)
- Based in Mamaroneck, NY (office is near the train station!)
Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- A COVER LETTER telling us why you're the right person for this role
- Your resume
We look forward to hearing from you!